winter is the best season

All of the times I've found myself wanting to take a photo, I've never had my camera with me which is why I've been taking an increasing number photos on my phone. Thankfully, the camera isn't too shabby and so the photos turn our alright - for a phone camera, at least. These are just a few happy snaps which show just how much I've been procrastinating, even though assessments start on Monday.
Also, HAPPY WINTER, everyone! It's finally my favourite season and I'm very excited to start drinking an excessive amount of coffee (I broke my addiction) and wearing too many layers! My ASOS order came in yesterday, just in time too! I now have a gorgeous new pair of Hudson boots and a fantastically warm wool hat. Here's to hoping you embrace the season!


No comments:

Post a Comment

a virtual penny for your virtual thoughts

Unless otherwise stated, all images posted were taken by me.
© NIGHT/day 2012. All rights reserved.